Located in London, UK, our professional storage facilities are fully monitored, alarmed and approved by leading insurance companies worldwide, and meet the stringent security requirements of the UK and International Government Indemnity scheme.
With customs-bonded status, our fine art warehouse units offer a special temporary storage area for items in transit under bond. This allows you to see and examine works before you pay customs duties. Additionally, we provide dedicated space if you wish to view, photograph or check the condition of your artwork.
Our specialist art storage facilities offer:
- high-grade storage capacity for large or small objects
- long-term and short-term storage options
- insurance compliant security
- 30,000 sq ft climate-controlled area
- private storage areas for individual collections
- Fully customs bonded warehouse status (duty and VAT free)
- dedicated space for viewing, photography and condition reporting
- On-site experienced art technicians for managing movement of works, bespoke crating, and packing
New fine art warehouse in London
We are delighted to announce the addition of our new, purpose-built, fine art warehouse. Expanding on our existing facilities in East London, the new unit, with fully customs bonded status, provides additional 2,500 square metres of specialist fine art storage space, which weccan tailor to the exact requirements of your collection.