Terms & Conditions -
The website is provided by Momart Ltd registered in England #1073437.
Registered address is at Exchange Tower, 6th Floor, 2 Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9GE
LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution)
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, any copy of any portion of the material must include the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2013 Momart Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
The materials contained on this website have been prepared by Momart Ltd for information purposes only.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We reserve the right to suspend the website at any time for operational or other reasons. We cannot guarantee that the website will be available at all times without interruption. Although we make reasonable attempts to ensure that the server that makes the website available is bug and virus free, we cannot provide any guarantee in this respect.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
LAW AND JURISDICTION
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
Last updated: July 2013