New state-of-the-art storage facilities
Providing an additional 2,500 square metres of specialist art storage space, our new art storage warehouse has been constructed to the highest specification and incorporates the most up-to-date security, fire protection, environmental, and access standards.
Personalised space tailored to your needs
From general art storage for crated artwork to bespoke art racking systems and climate controlled private rooms of 35 to 350 square metres, our new fine art warehouse can be tailored to the exact requirements of our clients.
Dedicated private viewing rooms equipped with highly configurable lighting arrangements and meeting room facilities complete the client experience, whether a private collector, gallery, or public institution.
Unmatched art handling expertise
In addition, storage customers benefit from Momart’s renowned art handling and art logistics expertise, provided by our in-house team of specialists to ensure their collection is in the best hands and treated with complete client confidentiality at all times.
- On-site dedicated art technicians for managing movement of works, bespoke crating, and packing
- Condition checking, photography, and inventory management
- Recommendations for framing and conservation specialists
- Full customs bonded status and unlimited support provided by our in-house customs experts
- Comprehensive storage insurance
- A single point of contact to manage all your requirements
Approved and certified by the world’s leading art insurance companies
Finally, these facilities are approved by leading insurance companies worldwide and meet the stringent security requirements of the UK and International Governments’ Indemnity Scheme.