Offering a variety of setups, from simple storage space for crated artwork to specialist racking systems, our professional art storage facilities are fully monitored, alarmed and approved by leading insurance companies worldwide, and meet the stringent security requirements of the UK and International Government Indemnity scheme.
With customs-bonded status, our fine art warehouses offer a special temporary storage area for items in transit under bond, allowing you to see and examine works before you pay customs duties. Additionally, we provide a flexibly-sized, dedicated space for viewing, photography and condition reporting of artwork.
Our specialist art storage facilities offer:
- high-grade storage capacity for large or small objects
- flexible storage options
- insurance compliant security
- 30,000 sq ft climate-controlled area
- private storage areas for individual collections
- Fully customs bonded warehouse status (duty and VAT free)
- dedicated space for private viewing, photography and condition reporting
New fine art warehouse in London
We are delighted to announce the addition of our new, purpose-built, fine art warehouse. Expanding on our existing facilities in East London, the new unit, with fully customs bonded status, provides additional 2,500 square metres of specialist fine art storage space, which can be tailored to the exact requirements of your collection.