1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
- what information we may collect about you;
- how do we use the information we collect about you;
- when we may use your details to contact you;
- whether we will share your information with anyone else;
Momart Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you access, participate in or sign up to any of the Momart Ltd services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions or contact forms we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, company or industry sector depending on the activity.
By submitting your details, you enable Momart Ltd (and where applicable its contractors) to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select.
3. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Momart Ltd will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
- to analyse and improve the services offered on Momart Ltd website;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where we propose using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
4. WHEN WE MAY USE YOUR DETAILS TO CONTACT YOU
Momart Ltd may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our products or services;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities or online content where you have agreed to this.
5. WILL YOU SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section six below. In general, we will only use your information within Momart Ltd. However, sometimes Momart Ltd uses third parties to process your information on our behalf. We entail these third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
6. COOKIES POLICY - INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
The cookies used on Momart Ltd website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide.
Our website uses the following categories of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. They don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the performance of the website, providing a better user experience.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or sharing information on social networks. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Third party cookies
We sometimes embed photos and video content from external websites such as Vimeo and YouTube. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use one of the embedded share buttons on Momart Ltd website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. Momart Ltd does not control the dissemination of these cookies and will not block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
How can I manage the cookies on this website?
You can find out further information at:
Momart Ltd Exchange Tower, 6th Floor
2 Harbour Exchange Square
London E14 9GE
T. 0207 426 3000
Last updated: August 2013